complete 2 stroke Kits For $180

hey starkm- how do you like the engine? Did you buy the 50 or the "80"? I'm hatching a plan to meet bob in person either late this month or early next, depending on when my tax check arrives. Also can you tell me If the engines are bushings or bearings? Also can anyone tell me which is better? I have heard both being called better but I just don't know. Also bob- about what would you charge to install the 50 on a kulana moon dog from walmart? I'm thinking about making it an afternoon trip with my wife and taking her out to lunch or something if the install won't take too long and won't cost too much. Thanks to all for your help- this is a first for me... -Evan

Bob is a real guy - spoke to him for about 30 minutes the other day...How can you not like him!?

I'll be supporting him in the future for sure!

TTY soon, Bob!

Evan, I got the stealth ("80cc") 49cc. Shhhh.

Same price. Larger bore. More POW-R. (Hope the blue cagers dont pack calipers... "Ossifer, Ossifer, teh engine is no bigger than your, err, donut hole.")

Will installl engine this week-end, so dont have much info to impart yet.

You will like Bob, maybe you can ask him if he can grab a Kulana at the local Wallys, and when you get down to Hartford she should be good to go.

He's sellin the kits like hotcakes; and making new friends.

One laidback dude. With a lot of Big Boyz Toyz.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. Murphy's law.

If he asks Bobby Blue (@ Wallys) to set up an injin BEFORE headin south, he should be sittin purty when he pulls in.

Da big Kahuna. He will be all smiles. Miles & miles of smiles.:D ("Moon Dawg, Moon Dawg, this is Houston callin.")

Perhaps even with a matchin color BOOST bottle.:cool: (and that kewl chrome striping around the tank...)

PS Ware nha heck is Bobby Blue?:confused:

Last edited:
Well I asked A Forum Mod to edit my first post .
Dropping the price for all forum members to $180 for 50cc or the so called 80cc motor kits.
Only 5 beans but Every little bit helps.

CheapskateNH
I'm sure something could be arranged .

Marktur
Thanks for the nice words and right back at ya.

starkm32
You are one Unique Guy to say the least. LoL..:D
It was a blast to meet you and your bud.

Block Island would be a hoot ,I can not wait until I break these chains trading my Mr. Mom tee shirt , phones tools and other implements of stress For A MP3 player fishing rod and a throttle.Not to mention a nice kuzzy filled with a cold beer.

I 've been a bit Busy.:eek:
garage is back together , just received Another project bike ( totaled 2004 heritage ).

Cheers:)

bob

OOOooo, a softtail?

U2, Dude.:D

Nice pup you got. Does he let ANY body pick him up?:eek:

PS I barks 4 beah, tanks 4 that one, t'was heav-vee of youse. Liquid bread.

Yum. Lets git tanked up, & ride our bikes. Ride our bikes.

On da beach. Da big kahunas (translation, K I D S). (Lookin towards Montauk Point. & Race Point.)

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks PURRR-fect to me (with the exception of the monkey bar, either someone has one arm longer, or where nhafuk has dat been!).

A coupla nites ago I was roaring down Chicopee, Mass on my EX (putt-putt) lookin for some tail, umm, lights
(for my bike-cycle); later it turns (on the tube) out another bike (prolly the one that RRRRROared passsssst! me) on the road hit one big mambo ("conversation with the Gods" ) of a pot, ummm, hole, and landed the rider on a morgue-slab: hit the business end of some eighteen wheeler.:eek:

Prolly had to scrape "him of the hi-way". Haggus, man hagus.

Last edited:
Looks PURRR-fect to me (with the exception of the monkey bar, either someone has one arm longer, or where nhafuk has dat been!).

A coupla nites ago I was roaring down Chicopee, Mass on my EX (putt-putt) lookin for some tail, umm, lights; later it turns (on the killer TV) out another bike (prolly the one that RRRRROared passsssst! me) on the road hit one big mambo of a pot, ummm, hole, and landed the rider on a morgue.
slab; hit the business end of some eighteen wheeler.:eek:

Not a good day for the rider:eek:

..my prayers go out to him and his loved ones..

The tail has a bent frame.. bent fork tube .And lots of cosmetics.

Not all that hard .

bob
:)

Back