complete 2 stroke Kits For $180

Bob this is my first message to this forum and i wanted to thank you for your fantastic prices. I have yet to purchase a kit, still peddling to work, but as soon as i get the money together, bills take front seat ya know, you will be the one i contact.

I've been researching prices and retailers and so far only a couple have impressed me.

As i'm new to this whole concept of motorized bikes questions have been dancing in my head, placing phone calls have not yielded results from the retailers, but i have found heaven and it's name is "MotoredBikes.com".
And after reading through this wonderful site i now feel confident installing my first motor, so i'll be contacting you soon. Your number in now stored in my cell.

Thank you again Bob for getting the word, and product, out to us.

Michael Gary
Mt. Vernon, Ohio

Michael.
Welcome to the forum Your going to meet some great guys and gal's in here.

Thanks for the load of confidence..

Regarding the Price . Its not that all that hard to put a box in the Mail .And in return I get a few extra bucks and a chance to makes some new friends as well.
The pleasure is all mine,

If you have some Mechanical aptitude your going to be fine.

Plus you have Grandpa Ricks and My Number.
860-673-6457

cheers

BLue-Collar Bob

I've decided to purchase one of your kits for my son.....and i will be using paypal so i guess i will be buying one for 185 like we discussed.....please give me further instructions so i can get it here before his B-day:cool:

Thanks Bob:cool:

Joe from Virginia

I've decided to purchase one of your kits for my son.....and i will be using paypal so i guess i will be buying one for 185 like we discussed.....please give me further instructions so i can get it here before his B-day:cool:

Thanks Bob:cool:

Joe from Virginia

Hi Joe .

When Is your Sons Birth Day ??

Cheers:)

Blue-Collar Bob

Just wanted to mention how great it is to see a local vendor in the state of CT.

John

Hi John

It's great taking care of all the Net friends .
But it feels real Nice seeing all the new local Motor kit owners Running Around knowing I had a bit to due with the smiles On their Face.

Cheers

Bob:)

BlueCollarBike

860-673-6457

Crazyhorse.

I sent you a limited 80cc ( no extra charge) as described on the phone Because I had sold out of the standard So called 80cc at the time .
also thru in a O-ring for the Carb to manifold A couple zip ties .
I'm unable to find your email If you would like to A picture with tracking number info please email. me

thanks

Bob:)
BlueCollarBike

860-673-6457

thanks bob, thats great turn around time. did you send via the postal service? thats all i need to know, is how it was sent, so i can estimate arrival. again thanks for everything. guys , ya can't beat bob , he made it a pleasure doing bussiness with him.

Back