Creative Engineering

Local time
8:29 AM
Hello,

Jim here from Creative Engineering...Admin: my keyboard is on it's way out and I didn't check before hitting submit...My screen name reads Creative Engneering with the "i" left out...please correct this and send me an email to let me know.

I own a Mechanical Design/machine shop business. Last summer I was exposed to engine powered bikes by one of my customers. I immediately took a liking to the whole concept and started working on improvements. The Clutch actuator was the first.

I realize that you have a vendor forum...I like talking about improvemnts to these bikes...I post often on Motorbicycling.com to help others when I can...I DO NOT put links to my products in my posts. I make enough money from my military contracts that I do not need to "Hawk" my products. On the other hand, if what I have created will help another motorbiker out, I will tell them about it. I do not want to be harrassed everytime I discuss a new part or product...This is a contradiction to what forum members would like to read...I will not participate on this forum if the rules get silly...I'm too old for games!

Jim

Last edited:
Hello Jim and welcome aboard. New ideas are always helpful.

but I think you'll find that the moderators here are quite cool with anyone who doesn't step out of line. I don't think you need to come in with your fists flying.

Have fun and we'll see you around.

Hi Jim, Welcome to the forum... I love your products... I hope you can develop more products to improve the MB industry, real soon...

Jim,
I've messaged our admins to correct your user title.

First, let me say, I have seen some of your developments (thru both, the peddling motors crew & the other forum) & am impressed.

I do not foresee any problems with your activity on this forum. You seem to have a good grasp on what is right! (thank you)

Welcome to MBc.

Finally!!!

Welcome Aboard, Cap'n !

'BrettMavriK
"Everything Is Possible...If You Can See Beyond The Invisible"

Back