Creative Engineering

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Creative Engineering, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Hello,

Jim here from Creative Engineering...Admin: my keyboard is on it's way out and I didn't check before hitting submit...My screen name reads Creative Engneering with the "i" left out...please correct this and send me an email to let me know.

I own a Mechanical Design/machine shop business. Last summer I was exposed to engine powered bikes by one of my customers. I immediately took a liking to the whole concept and started working on improvements. The Clutch actuator was the first.

I realize that you have a vendor forum...I like talking about improvemnts to these bikes...I post often on to help others when I can...I DO NOT put links to my products in my posts. I make enough money from my military contracts that I do not need to "Hawk" my products. On the other hand, if what I have created will help another motorbiker out, I will tell them about it. I do not want to be harrassed everytime I discuss a new part or product...This is a contradiction to what forum members would like to read...I will not participate on this forum if the rules get silly...I'm too old for games!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Hello Jim and welcome aboard. New ideas are always helpful.

but I think you'll find that the moderators here are quite cool with anyone who doesn't step out of line. I don't think you need to come in with your fists flying.

Have fun and we'll see you around.
  3. Technocyclist

Technocyclist New Member

Hi Jim, Welcome to the forum... I love your products... I hope you can develop more products to improve the MB industry, real soon...
  4. spunout

spunout Member

DUDE! i KNOW you!

stop stalking me!!! haha.

good to see you :)
  5. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Welcome Jim!!!

Good to have you on both forums.
  6. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

I've messaged our admins to correct your user title.

First, let me say, I have seen some of your developments (thru both, the peddling motors crew & the other forum) & am impressed.

I do not foresee any problems with your activity on this forum. You seem to have a good grasp on what is right! (thank you)

Welcome to MBc.
  7. BrettMavriK

BrettMavriK Member

Welcome Aboard, Cap'n !

"Everything Is Possible...If You Can See Beyond The Invisible"
  8. Thanks guys!

Dave, thank you for taking care of it...I looked all over trying to figure out how to fix it myself.

9. Saddletramp

Saddletramp Member

Welcome Jim, always look forward, (engineer stuff) LOL
  10. Tom

Tom Active Member

I took care of your username as you had requested.
  11. Thanks Tom,

I've got to get a new keyboard!:grin5:

12. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc. About your clutch actuator - love it. Now if I could get a compatible engine of similar quality.
  13. ZnsaneRyder

ZnsaneRyder Member

Hey, good to see you on this forum too! Gotta have the best of both worlds.