Engine socket bent? Clutch issues?

When you saw that the sprocket was so clearly out of alignment you should have stopped what you were doing and called Bikeberry and asked for an exchange/refund.
Well thanks for your amazing advise buddy, since I lack such immense intelligence and common sense that only "aquielisunari" could possibly have. Checking the alignment of the sprocket as I assembled the kit didn't seem such a priority assuming that wasn't a problem I would be encountering. It was only after I had everything assembled that I had noticed the sprocket. Oh Mr."aquilesunari" please forgive my novice question as I did not know I was in the presence of a motorized bicycle "rain man",

Wow. That was unexpected. My words weren't delivered with anything other than trying to help. It was you who said it was "clearly crooked". I was not trying to sound like um a rain main. I am a newb still. Good luck.

I'm finding that for the most part the engines or kits that we are buying from U.S. companies such as bikeberry, gasbike.net, never see light from the time they are packaged in China and when we open them. I personally would rather buy direct from China, if there's an issue with a part they are quicker to respond and generally more customer service oriented and eager to please, American companies are so worried about losing a single dollar,they are even argumentative and even rude, this is my experience specifically with gasbike.net.

Back