FireBelly 4 Stroke "Hard Box" Transmission

Evan, I just sent you an email from your webpage contact link. I would like to talk with you about these boxes.

Brian

I just wanted to make it clear that we will offer continuing support on this transmission. If there are any problems we will do everything we can to help and we'll fix any "bugs" at our expense. I believe we've tested this box enough to rule out any inherent problems but they are warranted. Thanks, Evan FBC

Ready to ship this week! I'm taking orders/payment now. Pm me or contact me through my website Shop.firebellycycles.com for info. Thanks, Evan

Whats up with firebelly? Websites down and it was over a month ago he said he was shipping that week.

W'ere here. Thanks for checking in.
Been busy w/ R&D. I need to change my status back to vendor to post here I think (I'll do it today, never got to it since the politics and rule changes).

Will have the website up and running shortly w/ lots of new products.

Hard Boxes have sold and should be popping up here and there soon. These things, as I/we are learning, take some time.

We're working on the jackshaft version of the HardBox transmission. It was designed so as to run a longer output shaft directly over. In essence it is already a jack shaft waiting to happen.

We've just about finished development on the FireBelly Universal Engine Mount (I'll post pics later today).

Disc hub sprocket adapters, sprockets, delrin tensioner wheels, tensioner kits. etc

Hi, here's my newly built Schwinn Landmark MB with the firebelly transmission. I think I'll call it the Creamsickle due to its color scheme. So far it is running great. I've ridden it about an hour now so I guess it's time for an oil change for proper break-in of the engine. I need to get a speedo hooked up to see how fast it's top speed is. By the way Evan, thanks for your help and patience when I ordered the parts from you. The chain tensioner turned out great after some customization and trial and error by me. It also worked well as a mounting point for the chain guard. The disk hub to sprocket adapter also worked great with the Creative Engineering sprocket.

Attachments

• MB left side.JPG
    MB left side.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 392
  • MB left side detail.JPG
    MB left side detail.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 383
  • MB right side.JPG
    MB right side.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 390
Hi, here's my newly built Schwinn Landmark MB with the firebelly transmission. I think I'll call it the Creamsickle due to its color scheme. So far it is running great. I've ridden it about an hour now so I guess it's time for an oil change for proper break-in of the engine. I need to get a speedo hooked up to see how fast it's top speed is. By the way Evan, thanks for your help and patience when I ordered the parts from you. The chain tensioner turned out great after some customization and trial and error by me. It also worked well as a mounting point for the chain guard. The disk hub to sprocket adapter also worked great with the Creative Engineering sprocket.

Sweet Machine....very sweet indeed!

Creamsickle Question

abibikerider, how did you do your Pedals.....a wider crank assembly or shorter crank arms?

Evan supplied me with a one piece crank to three piece crank adapter that is basically a wide 130mm spindle with bearings that fit the big bottom bracket opening. I used this with the s-bend crank arms that came with the kit and it has just enough clearance.

Back