frozen rider

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by eltatertoto, Dec 31, 2007.

1. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

hi my name is jay eltatertoto on everythin (dont know how that became)
    i live in indiana near chicago and right now the streets are frozen but i wear my helmet and just ride anyway i love bikes minibikes and harleys i am just here to show my bikes, some online friends are here and i think its cool to see other peoples creations. and i have one question, how can i get a decal for my tank, i saw someone's tank onn here that said motored bikes.com and i want to be able to say this is where i got the idea and hey why not advertise for free? but any questions just ask me.:smile:

2. Papasaun

Papasaun Guest

welcome to the forum.
    If your proud to show 'em,,, we'd be happy to see 'em. If they're MotoredBikes, Use the picture gallery. Otherwise, use the White Zone.

Stickers can be gotten here,
    http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=6999

Papa

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2007
  3. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

bikes

yesterday i put a vid in the mbc tube thing...

4. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome

5. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

G'day man and welcome to MBc.
    Wierd isn't it.Your freezing up there in the Northern Hemisphere and where boiling down here in the Southern....care to exchange about about 30F. :)

6. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

lol

sure 30 degress wouldnt hurt lol :cool:i have just oredred stickers thanks guys, and i am riding my bike anyways to those that watched my vids lol despite my runnin in to things with the lightheadedness.... but thanks for all the welcomes seems lke a good group of people here

7. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to the tribe from the Giant Side of Texas!

8. Welcome :grin:

9. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Sounds like you finaly made a legit intro. I liked what I saw on the vids. This is the place for U.

10. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

welcome! good to go eltatertoto!

11. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

thanks guys.:D