Frustrated in New Orleans

I'm tired of looking at the (brand new) engine that I bought sit around, gathering dust. I want to sell this pos, I'd like to get as close to the $170 that I spent on it ;(
Any offers would be greatly appreciated.
p.s. I think Grubee should be sued for saying a layman should be able to install the engine in 2 to 3 hours.

if anyone wants to buy a brand new engine, Grubee SkyHawk GT-5, please write me w/an offer, I'd like to get as close to the $170 that I paid for the **** thing.

first of all, NONE of these engines kits are "plug & play".
you will have to modify something somewhere along the line to make everything work / fit.
if you are not able to understand any of this, don't waste your time buying an engine kit, because you will be one of those guys that complains that it's a peice of junk when it ends up not fitting or working right.
a good installation, and correct installation is 50% of having a GOOD motorized bike.
thanks but it's too late, I already bought this pos...Grubee, imo, should be sued for saying an install, by a layman, should take between 2 and 3 hours

This is America, son. Anyone can be sued for anything at any time with a yellow-pages lawyer. Whether or not a judge will hear the case, and whether or not you will win is another matter.

Take your motor to the store with you and (carefully and with permission) test fit it on a couple of bikes.

Here we go again.:giggle:

I find that the best advice would be to search the forum for "best fit" and "least problems".

The next best advice is to make that card template, carry it around to new and used bikes' sellers.

"Sir, do you mind if I measure your bike with this template? Thanks."

(No fit). "Thanks anyway, sir."

(It fits!) I'll buy it, sir. How much?"

From what I've read on this forum, the Kulana Moondog bicycle is a great fit for HT engines. You'll have to buy it used, because no longer available new.:geek:

If I REALLY WANTED to, I could find TEN bikes that'd fit my cardboard template in a month.:giggle:

http://powersports.honda.com/street/scooters.aspx?CID=BRAND_SCOOTER+REPRISE+GOOGLE+SCOOTER+MOTOR$SCOOTERS

and of course, after buying and bringing the Huffy Cranbrook home, the engine doesn't fit on it ;(
nor does it fit on the Cannondale SM400 that I have....
I am determined though, I know that somewhere there is a bike that this **** thing will fit on.

Back