Geezer living second childhood

cosmickid

Local time
1:10 AM
couch mountain, overlooking scenic lone star, texa
New geezer to the forum, living his second childhood, but this time with most of the toys he couldn't have the first time round. :giggle:
Motor Bike is in the build/planning stage. had planned on putting a china motor in the frame of the bike I have, but there's not enough room in the frame. Sooooo... looking for a cruiser frame to transplant the sprung forks and whatever else I can transplant from the bike I have. Not going to be anything fancy for my first build, just something to putt around on while I plan my Ultimate build, a Board Track Racer styled Cruiser.

Cosmic, you are on the right track, and welcome to MBc. Keep going and do the very best you can on that first build, even if it is not perfect, or even close to perfect. As long as you understand what you are doing, and what you are doing wrong, you are learning the process. When you get done, you may not have a Rolls Royce, but you should, have something functional that you made with your own hands. Now, like you mentioned, ride it around and get the hang of it, while you think about your 'Ultimate Build', and all of the nuances that are going to go into it. Good luck to you, and hope you come-up with just what you wanted.
PatrickW

Welcome to the forum. I think we all deserve more than one childhood.

Back