Has anyone tried this exhaust?

Aidan go fast

Local time
2:33 AM
Screenshot_20221025-134928_eBay.jpg

I was thinking to buy this but I wanted to know the performance gain if anyone used this expansion chamber.

Do you have a link to where you're going to buy it? I want more information about it.

I'm not a pipe expert but it doesn't look well designed at all. The header is way too short and the stinger diameter is huge. I'd get other people's opinion that know more than me though.

Thanks for the reply yea I'm just doing a lot of research for what pipe to buy that will make good low end and top end speeds

Do you have a link to where you're going to buy it? I want more information about it.
I must be missing something here when I see this notice from the vendor in all boldface print...I would be thinking more than twice before ordering...just saying.

MOTORIZED BIKE 66/80cc 40mm HIGH PERFORMANCE EXHAUST CHROME OR BLACK

THERE IS NO NEED TO OPEN A CASE OR LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WITH US, ANY PART YOU RECEIVE FROM IF IT DOES NOT FIT OR YOU DON'T WANT IT YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR SURE AND GET YOUR REFUND RIGHT AWAY ,THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I must be missing something here when I see this notice from the vendor in all boldface print...I would be thinking more than twice before ordering...just saying.

MOTORIZED BIKE 66/80cc 40mm HIGH PERFORMANCE EXHAUST CHROME OR BLACK

THERE IS NO NEED TO OPEN A CASE OR LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WITH US, ANY PART YOU RECEIVE FROM IF IT DOES NOT FIT OR YOU DON'T WANT IT YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR SURE AND GET YOUR REFUND RIGHT AWAY ,THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING
I haven't bought from him but I'm pretty sure mzmiami is a reputable seller.

People have reported having good experiences with the fat belly pipe (or also called mz clone, or clone pipe). It's about $40 and is good for mid range power. Downside is the noise.

Back