Has anyone tried this exhaust?

I thought of that pipe but the only thing is that my carb is sticking out to the right so the pipe will be hitting the carb

I thought of that pipe but the only thing is that my carb is sticking out to the right so the pipe will be hitting the carb
Some pics of your bike all around could be quite helpful to see so that folks might recommend something that would actually fit what you have got...Just saying...lol.

20221025_175900.jpg
20221025_175910.jpg

Here's what I'm talking about

I used a stinger in a fat belly, worked good. Stuck a whole bbr torquer-up pipe in the end of the stinger, worked GREAT!

Till...chasing turkeys thru a plowed field, all that bouncing...my piston found the broken piece of g-clip I lost 560 miles ago. Geez. Blew another jug on the same dumbass.

But anyways...I put my carb out the left side.
20221001_130616.jpg

Any thoughts on the F2 thruster pipe from bike bike berry?
F2 sucks I've had it it's just a strait pipe the expansion chamber is bull doodie on that one get a scooter pipe like the jog50 if you want something bad ass but you have to weld your own head on to it idk if you have access to a welder or not it's definitely a good investment

That looks pretty much the same as the F2 pipe, it comes out on the left side.

I like the shape of it but it has a few issues. I'd be willing to make a good pipe out of it if anyone will send me one.
Really ?? I got one I might be willing to see what you'd do to it

The mz clone is great. I have a bike with a stage 4 Bikeberry 80cc, 700c tires, 28 tooth sprocket and an MZ clone. I can get my bike up to the 48 miles an hour which is way too fast for me. It cruises all day at 36 to 38. Also, with the high compression CNC aluminum head, the motor stays really cool, so I can ride for hours without worrying about it getting too hot.

Back