Hello e-bikers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by falconev, Jan 9, 2008.

1. falconev

falconev New Member

I've been around for 4 years, promoting and providing electric bikes and scooters and with gasoline being the cause for a lot of bad, nows the time to go electric.

2. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.
  3. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome. More power to ya' :grin:
  4. falconev

falconev New Member

main problem is people buying cheap kits like *Moddy Edit* and expecting 1st class service
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2008
  5. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
  6. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

The main problem I see is.....
    It's not cool to bash your competition on Mbc.

read the rules.....play nice....... make some friends.

we are a consumer group.
    you could go far....
    or not.
  7. falconev

falconev New Member

yea, there is a fine line between ' bashing' and informing. I should say.."dont expect much in the way of cust. service after the sale."
    but, that might be considered bashing too, so, in the end, we all are too PC, and they will just have to learn the hard way. I dont see how, the wise saying of - getting what you pay for, is so politically incorrect nowdays.
  8. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

read the rules.....play nice.

so far....you are not making friends
  9. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Why the heck isn't somebody stopping this fool? Heads up, he's been trashing everything that isn't sold by the Hornet! Cmon Dave, it's time to take the trash out!
    Are you watching this fool Augie or Tom?
    It's fairly blatant, isn't it?
    Sorry, if I'm ranting but this guy slammed my build and called me a tightwad because I bought from someone else besides him.
  10. falconev

falconev New Member

good luck. good riddence,
  11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

we don't need luck, and the "good riddance" is a matter of perspective...you're the new-guy here, and maybe you should have taken the time to learn what we're about...oh, well...your loss if ya split instead of taking it slow.
  12. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

13. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Ya Wavy, I think their going to need the toilet paper.
  14. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Hmm, what was that all about?
  15. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

My rule #1 of purchasing. Never buy anything from a person so lacking in good things to say about his product, that he resorts to badmouthing the competition.
  16. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Well, that was fun!
  17. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Well put A van.
  18. azbill

azbill Active Member

what he said :roll::roll::roll:
  19. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

We'll have to submit that to the Guinness Book Of Records for the shortest forum membership possible.....talk about acceleration.
  20. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

it's not necessarily a done deal...i, for one, would love to have an e-drive supplier hangin' around...a bonifide active member of MBc who just happens to offer some items we might or might not be interested in...