Hello Everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pablo, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

GREAT Forum....a buddy from Bellingham, WA turned me on to this site.:p I really want to learn the evolution of these set-ups and soak it all in.

I love wrenching, and I have lots of lubricant knowledge.

I'm about to order an engine for my bike, so I'm sure I'll have tons of questions:?:

2. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc. This is a good place to find answers.

3. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Like Van said! and welcome also

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

5. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Welcome to the group!

6. Ghost0

Ghost0 Guest

Hey Pablo, welcome. I knew I would get you hooked. If any of you need some awesome 2 stroke oil, Pablo is the man. How is the market doing Pablo?

7. Pablo

The market rests. If you are in for the long haul, go think about something else and keep buying :lol:

Thanks for the welcomes! I'm finding out how little I know....Ghost0, your picts are awesome.

8. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

9. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to MBc

10. OldPete

OldPete Guest

Welcome sir! Read and then ask, we are on call for those that make an effort.

11. Pablo

Well the only thing I've had time to figure out is I'm going to do a frame mount....and will order a kit. Wife has some sudden medical problems and I've been busy as a one armed wall paper hanger....kids in school plays, complete service on MIL's Avalon......I think I forgot to eat dinner last night (that's probably a good thing):cool:

However - it's REALLY cool to become a site sponsor and working with Tom has been GREAT!!! :D

12. Welcome to MBC from Pennsylvania. There is a wealth of Knowlege here. There are a lot of good heads here!

13. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to the tribe and thanks for the sponsorship from the Giant Side of Texas!