Hello From Saint Augustine, FL

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fulltimer, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Fulltimer

Fulltimer Member

I'm new and don't know anything about this hobby. I have a LOT of reading to do! I plan on building a 3 wheeler to tour the country around here in. Well, I'm out of this section to do some reading. I hope to meet some of you some time.

Terry

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010

2. occchopperfl

occchopperfl Member

Welcome!

Jerry from Palm Coast FL here!

Yes, lots of reading. :)

I wanted my first build to be completed by this July 4th weekend, buuuut the 2 hour install time estimated in the instructions is taking muuuch longer.

Lets meet up at Sunset Grill for a beer say, by the end of the month with our new rides!

If you have any questions, i'd be more than happy to try and help.

Have a Happy 4th of July weekend! :)

3. Fulltimer

Fulltimer Member

A get together over a brew would be great. I was looking around and was surprised at the cost of used trikes! I'll have to see if I can go with a 2 wheeler. The problem is my knees don't bend very far so I would have to put some pegs for my feet. Without getting them in the front tire!!

Terry

4. Esteban

Esteban Active Member

Welcome. Keep your eyes open & you will find a used 3 wheeler at an affordable price. Use ' Craigslist ' .

5. Fulltimer

Fulltimer Member

I did see a guy had 2 motorized bikes down your way for sale. He wanted $250.00 each. Not bad!

Terry

6. Esteban

Esteban Active Member

7. Fulltimer

Fulltimer Member

It would be a shame to cut that up. But that is what I would have to do in order to ride it.

Terry

8. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Welcome Fulltimer..from old guy in Tampa Bay....that is one fine looking trike on the Daytoner craiglist...might take a while and a lot of thought and work but it can be motorized..Would be a MB classic.

9. Esteban

Esteban Active Member

10. Fulltimer

Fulltimer Member

Thanks for posting that link. I sent an email about it and will follow up with a phone call in a little bit.

Terry