Hi from Melbourne, Australia!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tommy1, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Tommy1

Tommy1 New Member

Hey guys,
    New dude here. Just bought my bicycle, i havent ridden a bike in about 8 years and decided I want to make it go really really fast! Lol
    I don't know alot about bikes or engines so I apologize in advance for the headaches I may cause you all in the near future lol

Current bike:
    it doesn't have a brand name? Don't really know what it is lol but it seems like an EXACT copy of a dyno roadster but with white walls and 144 spoke wheels. I bought it brand new in box a few days ago off a dude who got a whole heap of them imported from California a few years ago.

Engine to be used:
    Probably a 2 stroke 70cc HP 3 engine from Rock solid engines
    www.rocksolidengines.com.au

Cheers!

2. Anton

Anton Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome, I have a rocksolid 2stroke 70cc engine kit on one of my bikes. I'm finishing off the installation and I should be firing it up within the next week or so!

3. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Hi Tommy,

I'm not sure if you know what the law is like in Victoria regarding motorized bicycles and how the anti-hooning legislation can (even on a motorised bicycle) seriously affect your drivers licence or any other motorised licence you carry.
    Before trying to make your bike go "Fast", i would work on it being super quiet and ride it under 30 kilometers per hour...

4. Tommy1

Tommy1 New Member

That's cool Anton! Let me know how it goes!

Fabian, I know the laws. Victoria is an evil nanna state that doesn't want anybody to be able to have fun anymore. I will b riding it very carefully, and I'll just hit the kill switch If I see the cops lol

5. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Very well put Tommy1 - couldn't have put it more succinctly myself:

6. 2stroker

2stroker Banned

Sounds like alot of fun!! Enjoy the build. Love the Ride!!!! I haven't tried the 70cc engine i have heard alot about em though. Good Luck!!

7. chrisinoz

chrisinoz New Member

Hi Tommy, where in Melb ua from ? SE Suburbs here mate...