Hi from the new Admin guy

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
5:22 AM
Hi everyone,

My name's Anton an I am the new guy who has taken over the forum from Tom! I will be doing all the behind scenes work to keep everything running. I have always been interested in bikes and have ridden BMX, Mountain Bikes and Motorbikes all my life. I have always had my eye on Motorized bikes.

My first motorized bike build was a BMX with a whipper snipper motor on the back. I welded it all up myself and when I went to try it out the motor started and then the main drive shaft snapped basically straight away. The main drive shaft was a modified bike axel and it took me hours of grinding to make it fit properly so I was devastated when it snapped and I never continued with that bike. I live in Australia and the laws are pretty strict here but I am keen to do another build!

The site has already been moved to a new faster server with dedicated resources which means there should never be any problems with anything running slowly. I am also looking into upgrading the forum software along with changing the colour scheme to something a little nicer.

This forum is such a good place with so much information and some really decent people. I look forward to working together with everyone to keep this place the great place that it is and also improve it to make it even better!

-Anton

Not sure why this is not getting any response because it is pretty big news. Thanks for keeping the ball in the air Anton and hopefully you will get some support from the regulars here.

Welcome to MBc

Hope is to keep the MB concept "alive".

Grateful you have come on board, hope whatever your vision for the MB is remains and is carried through.

All the Best !

BoltsM

Welcome Anton, and best of luck in keeping up the value and excellence of this forum. It's been very informative and entertaining for me, and I'm sure we'll see more of the same under your stewardship.

Cheers,

Max-M
Connecticut, USA

Back