How does this turn?

darwin

Local time
6:23 AM
Cool setup but doesn't like it would work well in a turn. That top bar alone can't keep it from crashing into the rear of the bike in a turn, not stout enough. Might even be a bungy cord.
Juiced_Bikes_Top_5_modded_Juiced_bikes_Dogs_Best_friend_1024x1024.jpg

That's not a bad idea, it just needs some improvement. I actually have one of those trailers that I might try that out on my ebike once I get a battery for it

That can't be the way that trailer was designed to be used.
Look's to me like he flipped around the tow bar and hooked it up to the front forks to make the trailer a sidecar
Isn't that trailer suppose to go in the rear?
If ya flip around that tow bar and hook it to the rear of the bike, it will put that trailer in line with the bike like it's suppose to be

It is supposed to be behind the bake with the bar flipped. Those trailers suck behind a bike, that bar will rub on the wheel if you don't take a super wide turn. It might actually work better that way.

It is supposed to be behind the bake with the bar flipped. Those trailers suck behind a bike, that bar will rub on the wheel if you don't take a super wide turn. It might actually work better that way.
Yeah, needs some improvement to be a sidecar that will work properly

Fabricate a way to hook it to the frame, not the forks

Yeah, needs some improvement to be a sidecar that will work properly

Fabricate a way to hook it to the frame, not the forks
Have you seen those flexi racing side cars? It would be cool to make one for a mb, probably from scratch though, not out of a trailer

Back