How long does dax shipping take?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by levsmith, Jun 2, 2008.

1. levsmith

levsmith Member

Well i put in an order for a chain idler pulley from dax on sunday. Just wondering if anyone knows how long it will take to get to kansas. im off this friday, saturday, and sunday, so i was hoping to get it by then so i could ride it. thats the only thing i need that i know of before it gets done. well thanks for any help.

2. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Did you ask Duane? usually parts get out quick, it's just the motors that take time. I have a spare, my UPS map says 2 days from TX to KS.

3. jared3377

jared3377 Member

Well, I can only speak for myself, only having ordered once from Dax, but I can tell you his service is very good. My magneto took about a week and a half from dax (in Littleton, CO) to me in Minnesota.

I guess you could figure that your product will be there in around a week or so. But, we all know how hard it is checking the mail everyday for a new piece for our fun bikes. However, it's nice that dax picks up the tab on shipments over $20, and I think most folks on this site have a good amount of respect for the company.

Just remember: "The waiting is the hardest part." --Tom Petty :smile:

J.

4. levsmith

levsmith Member

alright thanks

ok thanks guys. i forgot about calling him. i have heard he has really good customer service. Im going to do that right now. thanks again.