How often do you fix your chain drivin kit-

4-strokes are great if you like the unappealing look and weight of a rototiller engine bolted onto your bike - 2-strokes will always be the engine of choice for those who take their hobby seriously.

Because your posts are often consistently fair and light-hearted, I take the one above as such, remembering all opinion is subjective. I also won't bother piling on what could be multitudes of examples of seasoned motored bikers eventually upgrading to quality 4 stroke engines. Further, I'll even resist rehashing the old arguments why aspirated 2 stroke engines of the kind commonly associated with HT kits are an antiquated design concept. That said however, I cannot help throwing at least one jibe your way: Compared to the folks I associate with, if your interest in MABs is summed up as "hobby", you mustn't take this thing very seriously at all. :devil2:

I'm a 40,000 kilometer seasoned motored bicycle rider, and don't have a heavy and hideously ugly rototiller engine bolted to my bike.

We wont have to wait too much longer before a manufacturer develops a complete CNC replacement 2-stroke engine for those wanting nothing but the best, and prepared to pay for it; gold plated if need be!

Be careful you 2, I can just see the mods ready to pull the trigger.

I agree with you 'darwin', that's why (before opening my mouth again) i'm running things past my legal adviser from now on :cry:

Can't be too careful these days :whistle:

Be careful you 2, I can just see the mods ready to pull the trigger.

Oh please, if in reference to my learned friend from Oz and myself I'm sure anyone will recognize what amounts to nothing more than a little good natured hazing, something men are known to do. It's obvious and easy to see, despite the cloud of blue smoke, that no offense is meant nor none taken. :D

Ha, ha

I used to love doing drill, back in my army days. We had the meanest, nastiest drill instructor, who was a borderline pathological psychopath, taking pride in making grown men cry, then getting them to apologise to the parade ground bitumen for prematurely washing the surface with tears.
Unfortunately for myself, his humour wasn't lost on me; there were times when i struggled to contain my laughter; desperately trying not to split my sides when he came out with especially evil commentary on his sexual perversions towards privates, both his and the private in question, which seemed to be "me" more often than not.

I have all his oratory stored in my memory banks (and they're pure evil), though i'm not at liberty to use his most shocking and graphically descriptive narrative, with moderators lurking in the room.

Sadly, these days men have become far too soft. I blame advertising, focused on selling men an ever growing assortment of vanity creams and hair care items and an endless array of hygiene products that we have no idea what to do with, like scented marbled moisturising soap, which requires instructional product advise from our girlfriends/wives.

What happened to the good'ol'days, when men were men; true to their form and spirit

Back