Howdy from the Panhandle of Nebraska

jpcourtney

Local time
12:40 AM
Been lurking here for some time reading and learning, trying to decide what I wanted for wheels. I looked at everyone's twists, turns and variations on their bikes and ended up with a--Black Classic Whizzer! I'm a classic kinda guy and liked the nostalgic looks. My grandfather had a Yale, Indian and a Harley before the war--World War I:eek:

There's a wealth of information and knowledge on this forum, so I'll be regular around here.

John

hi jp; you are right, it is amazing the number of things to think about. i chose a raliegh from 86, single speed, big tire, big seat, pull backs. if you are interested in a rack or friction application. you might look at scootercatalog.com they have a range of 2stroke engines up to 49cc. they offer pull starts and many scooter parts that will work on out bikes. welcome and HAPPY 4TH OF JULY. mitch

Welcome

I live in Lincoln.

Just ordered a Golden Eagle 35cc kit for my Mountain Bike.

Just there

We were in Lincoln at a family reunion last weekend. The reunion was at the VFW way out west on A St. and we stayed at our cousin's near 70th and O St. Thought about having my Whizzer in Lincoln, 'cause the traffic was nuts (so were the drivers). Be Safe!

Howdy. Welcome aboard, I think you'll like this joint really well.

I gotta say - if the traffic in Lincoln seems bad, you do live out in the country.

Back