Howdy from the Panhandle of Nebraska

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jpcourtney, Jul 3, 2008.

1. jpcourtney

jpcourtney Member

Been lurking here for some time reading and learning, trying to decide what I wanted for wheels. I looked at everyone's twists, turns and variations on their bikes and ended up with a--Black Classic Whizzer! I'm a classic kinda guy and liked the nostalgic looks. My grandfather had a Yale, Indian and a Harley before the war--World War I:eek:

There's a wealth of information and knowledge on this forum, so I'll be regular around here.

2. stude13

stude13 Active Member

hi jp; you are right, it is amazing the number of things to think about. i chose a raliegh from 86, single speed, big tire, big seat, pull backs. if you are interested in a rack or friction application. you might look at they have a range of 2stroke engines up to 49cc. they offer pull starts and many scooter parts that will work on out bikes. welcome and HAPPY 4TH OF JULY. mitch
  3. wildchild04

wildchild04 New Member

I live in Lincoln.

Just ordered a Golden Eagle 35cc kit for my Mountain Bike.
  4. jpcourtney

jpcourtney Member

Just there

We were in Lincoln at a family reunion last weekend. The reunion was at the VFW way out west on A St. and we stayed at our cousin's near 70th and O St. Thought about having my Whizzer in Lincoln, 'cause the traffic was nuts (so were the drivers). Be Safe!
  5. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Howdy. Welcome aboard, I think you'll like this joint really well.

I gotta say - if the traffic in Lincoln seems bad, you do live out in the country.