I am macLovin

macLovin

Local time
8:07 AM
What's up guys.
My names Mac. Pretty new to the whole motorized bike scene, saw one guy ride pass me on day. Moved up here to Vegas a coouple months ago from San Diego after a motorcycle accident. Use to ride a Ninja ZX6R, until I layed it down on the 805 fwy. Lucky to be alive. Lost most of my skin from my foot, I was wearing shorts and penny loafers, and some just some minor road rash.
I picked up a $40 craigslist bike and ordered the f80 from thats Dax a couple days ago, so im pretty excited. Ill post pictures of my entire build as soon as its finish. Glad to be part of such a cool and unique community, and looking foward to meeting you motorized bikers

welcome mac! i'm new myself, theres a lot we can learn here. post some pics when you get started.

Last edited:
Yeah dude, I'm hoping to learn a lot. I gotta get my camera working, but for sure I'll have pics up. And here's a little road rash for you guys
IMG_1412.jpg

It's completely healed now, but that was when it was infected. They had to take a wire brush to it to clean it up. Worst feeling ever. Concrete is unforgiving

Welcome I'm new too. Nice strawberry's on your foot. Been there done that. Glad your ok. Oh and your diamond back looks good too.

Back