Lifan 50cc wiring issue!

Just a few pics on the progress of the little Z50r project.Waiting on wiring harness,exhaust,CDI,etc...I love powder coating!!

Dirt Bike Project 011.jpg

Dirt Bike Project 010.jpg

Dirt Bike Project 009.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

• Dirt Bike Project 012.jpg
    Dirt Bike Project 012.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 276
there was a lil...s70? at a wreckers near me when i was broke and jobless... :( hed gone! shut down! dumped everything for scrap! by the time i was endowed with cash and returned :(

such is life. all the good old wreckers that let you scavenge and fiddle and look for that unnameable part that might just do the job are vanishing :(

another mates dad moved, had a z50 sitting in the back of the garage... mint condition from the 70's...his dad took it to the TIP!!!!!

a suzuki r90 or summink... had these huge atv balloon tyres on it. very rare. guy down the road had one, refused to sell it. not running mind you. just rotting slowly. shed burnt down last year, didnt it?

mums friend raced kwakas years back... two old h350 and a 750 triple as well as odds and sods sitting in an old chook shed, rotting... wouldnt let go of them, despite dying of breast cancer... all got crushed and to the tip...

now im sad :(

i wanna see it done!

shame i cant find that turbo that was on monkeyrun.co.uk... it was immaculate! the work that guy did! :eek:

Back