Exhaust long exhaust pipe

Finally found one on eBay. the number is: 310055237067. It's a long pipe. But now I'm wondering about making my own? Yea I know... never satisfied lol... I'm thinking I might be able to make a prototype and share it with some friends. Who knows? Maybe I'm on to something here!

The pipe you are looking for is not a 2-stroke pipe as one of those ebay guys message indicated. It's a 4-stroke exhaust and you will probably only get it from whoever buys them in from the one and only Chinese supplier. I know they are shown on the China Gas website:
http://www.grubeeinc.com/USA/4 stroke.htm
You'll see 2 sorts there a chrome and a black one both called "Steam Line Fancy Motorcycle Type Exhaust" I think they meant Streamline!!
Whover import 4-stroke bike kits from China will probably have access to these exhausts so keep calling the 4-stroke suppliers and asking for the exhaust. I doubt you'd get it on Ebay. Not the exhaust by itself.

The pipe you are looking for is not a 2-stroke pipe as one of those ebay guys message indicated. It's a 4-stroke exhaust and you will probably only get it from whoever buys them in from the one and only Chinese supplier. I know they are shown on the China Gas website:
http://www.grubeeinc.com/USA/4 stroke.htm
You'll see 2 sorts there a chrome and a black one both called "Steam Line Fancy Motorcycle Type Exhaust" I think they meant Streamline!!
Whover import 4-stroke bike kits from China will probably have access to these exhausts so keep calling the 4-stroke suppliers and asking for the exhaust. I doubt you'd get it on Ebay. Not the exhaust by itself.

Hi John... you are right about one thing. I've usually seen this pipe on 4 stroke engines. And yes there's a picture of one on the grubeeinc.com web site. I've seen it before. That's funny about the "steam line" exhaust. I will give it a try and see what I can come up with... thanks.

Finally found one on eBay. the number is: 310055237067. It's a long pipe. But now I'm wondering about making my own? Yea I know... never satisfied lol... I'm thinking I might be able to make a prototype and share it with some friends. Who knows? Maybe I'm on to something here!

Crabdance it's affordable but not as spunky as the one I got from Bicycle-engines.com that was on that picture I posted earlier. Looks aren't as important as sound though.

Crabdance it's affordable but not as spunky as the one I got from Bicycle-engines.com that was on that picture I posted earlier. Looks aren't as important as sound though.

Hi Irish John, Thanks for the note. Due to funds (or lack of) I'm out of the long pipe business for a while. I'm still trying to get my bike up and running. First things first I guess. And you are right, looks aren't as important as sound.

cd

Back