Brakes help needed

What size rotor were you planning on using on the the front of your bike? Thanks. Also could you get us bolt spacing on your caliper bracket. Measure from the center to center of the bolt holes & post it in mm. Thanks.
Looks like 54mm maybe 55. Not sure about the rotor. I figured I would need the caliper first so I could measure to see what I needed

Attachments

• IMG_20230919_171258250.jpg
    IMG_20230919_171258250.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 41
Looks like 54mm maybe 55. Not sure about the rotor. I figured I would need the caliper first so I could measure to see what I needed
Ok I'll see what kinda parts list I can come up for you. Thanks.
Thanks so much
The smallest disk brake rotor I have ever seen on these bikes on a front wheel is a 160 mm like mine...I also have a 203 mm on the rear...The calipers are the same size on both, nothing different on them except what is used as an adapter from the frame to the caliper.

Front 160 mm rotor and caliper.

Adel clamp holding front caliper adaptor to fork. IMG_0349.jpg

Front 160 mm rotor and caliper close up.

DSCN0188.JPG

A closer picture of that front assembly.

DSCN0189.JPG

Rear caliper and 203 mm rotor below.

Fabricated Rear Caliper Adaptor IMG_0347.jpg

So are you using a rear wheel on the front?
That's correct
When you put your brake adaptor on the wheel, run it in hand tight and then hold onto it and roll your bike forward. Looks like it might unscrew when applying the brakes. In that case you would have to turn the wheel around.

When you put your brake adaptor on the wheel, run it in hand tight and then hold onto it and roll your bike forward. Looks like it might unscrew when applying the brakes. In that case you would have to turn the wheel around.
Yeah I was wondering that myself. He might like you said flip everything to the other side.

With the threads to the left side, applying the brakes will only make it get tighter. Righty tighty👍🏻

Back