Motored life got me good!

daveet66

Local time
4:48 AM
Bike is starting and i had a zeda 80 last engine and it was fast and reliable but this engine is no zeda didnt come with a sticker and just looks cheaper and i know its break in but at full throttle it probably goes 15! I spent 750 on a plastic bike and a knock off engine but iam not mentally challenged i am retarded!!#$%% motored life live and learn i guess

15? I think something isn't put together right
Iam guessing 15 probably goes faster than that but i do not think its a zeda the carb clip was out of the whatever that thing is called that hangs over the bowl i got robbed no fault but my own
That sucks. Bicycle Engines is a very reliable dealer, you might order from them next time
Yeah thats where i got my other zeda engine i believe

Iam guessing 15 probably goes faster than that but i do not think its a zeda the carb clip was out of the whatever that thing is called that hangs over the bowl i got robbed no fault but my own

Yeah thats where i got my other zeda engine i believe
Hopefully the c clip didn't end up in your engine.

Bike is starting and i had a zeda 80 last engine and it was fast and reliable but this engine is no zeda didnt come with a sticker and just looks cheaper and i know its break in but at full throttle it probably goes 15! I spent 750 on a plastic bike and a knock off engine but iam not mentally challenged i am retarded!!#$%% motored life live and learn i guess
This is for motoredlife.com. Same thing for me. I have done 4 orders with them and 3 where screwed up, used and missing parts all over. And looked like a 3 year old child packed it. Should have stopped at the 2nd order. As you say. Live and learn. Wade

I think we've all screwed-up ordering stuff for these bik.es. We learn, asking advice here is always good research. If I can pass along any advice to the mistakes I've made I try to pass it along.

Back