Motored life got me good!

Heck yeah! I spent close 2 $2000 building my 1st bike. Lmao I had $800-$900 worth of parts left over when i was done.

Lol had enough parts to build another bike & still had parts left over i couldn't use.
I really hope I don't do that lol. When I get a job I'm gonna deck out my bt80 one piece at a time to avoid this. I will then finish that phantom 85 bike.

I really hope I don't do that lol. When I get a job I'm gonna deck out my bt80 one piece at a time to avoid this. I will then finish that phantom 85 bike.
I was blind coming into this hobby & bought a lot of stuff that was not compatible with my build.

Soo I ended up with a BUNCH of extra stuff, that i ended up using on my next build.

Live & learn is the name of the game sometimes.🤣😂🤣

Stop now Robe, before it's too late!
stealing-thief.gif

I don't know how well these bikes would fair in an apocalypse, I'd think they are all too noisy lol
That's why I got a ebike & a solar charger. As long as there is sun I can at least charge my bike, among other things.

That's why I got a ebike & a solar charger. As long as there is sun I can at least charge my bike, among other things.
I don't know how well these bikes would fair in an apocalypse, I'd think they are all too noisy lol
Just one little itty bitty EMP explosion will take that ebike right out from under you...lol...lol...Happy walking pedestrian...lol.

Back