Need To Pick Some Brains

Right now I'm in the middle of a build that might work for you Terry, I'm building a Tandem Beach Cruzer for a disabled friend. I put the trike kit on, and the engine is on the back section. It's plenty long and very stable. Might be an option for you. Good luck! And thank you for serving and coming home!

Right now I'm in the middle of a build that might work for you Terry, I'm building a Tandem Beach Cruzer for a disabled friend. I put the trike kit on, and the engine is on the back section. It's plenty long and very stable. Might be an option for you. Good luck! And thank you for serving and coming home!

p.s. sorry if I'm not posting this right, still getting used to the forum gig!

p.s. sorry if I'm not posting this right, still getting used to the forum gig!

Thanks! I'm glad I came home too. Twenty three months in an army hospital but I did it! I have a call in on a trike that looks like I could actually pedal. It's brand new, won in a raffle and the lady doesn't want it. It is already set up to go. MOTOR AND ALL!!! Cross your fingers please!

Terry

hi full,

If you are going to do touring with your bike, my gut feel is that a 4 stroke may be a better choice.

I think you need longevity, trouble free use, a "commuter bike".

Unless your 2 stroke is a tanaka engine.

My 2 cents. :)

I guess I didn't get it. I haven't heard back even after leaving a message & email. Just as well I guess. Back to looking for an old frame to cut and weld on.

Terry

Back