New Belgium Fat Tire Cruiser

I plan to motorize this bike. I think it will be pretty cool when completed. The motor is on order. I'll keep you posted with pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0878.JPG
    IMG_0878.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 6,916
Fat Tire Cruiser Completed

Here's a picture of the completed project.

Attachments

• IMG_1039-1.jpg
    IMG_1039-1.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 14,559
That is really clean looking. The only thing that would be better is a fuel tank&rear rack combo, so you could use the lunch box for storage or lunch!

I took it out on a 15 mile ride last Sunday. It performed beautifully and was a kick to ride. I can see how having a front brake would definitely be an asset as opposed to just relying on a coaster brake set-up. I'll have to think on that for a while. I don't push it in the speed department, so stopping hasn't been too much of a concern.

nice

nice bike and you should check out my pics of the bikes i have done for me and a few friends.. mine is not neat and clean but i did it cheaply and as long as it rides and is kinda quiet now .. well it does what it is supposed to without all the extra attention..

Fat Tire

You've done some creative things disguising your engine. Have you ever been pulled over? How busy are the areas that you're riding in? Is it your primary mode of transportation?

Shawn

Back