New guy from idaho!

I just picked up my motor bike and I'm in love! I've been riding around town all day and I'm just about done with the break in period.

image.jpg

It's a great looking bike!

Keep an eye on that chain tensioner. They have a way of loosening and then tipping over. It can wreck a rear wheel.

And you'll want to strengthen the fender mounts. The front fender is especially dangerous; if it breaks loose it's liable to plant you right on your face in the road.

Go to the top of this page and search 'fenders'. The search results will tell you a lot about this issue.

I've read about that issue, I'll add it to my "pre flight checks" and keep an eye one the chain tensioner for sure :)

I keep getting waved at and stopped to chat about the bike, I'm surprised more people don't just get one with how much interest there is and how cheap these are compared to any other form of transport.

I'm also surprised how composed it is at speed, I expected it to be squirrelly but it's better than any moped I've ridden with these big wheels!

Nice bike, when you go over speed bumps does the muffler hit it? Looks low very low.

No, I haven't bottomed out yet but I did expect to. Then again I haven't had any proper speed bumps, my town prefers groupings of little bumps to give a rumble over those suspension killing monsters.

Back