New guy saying hi

Grin Atthelid

Local time
2:09 AM
Hey all. I Just joined wanted to introduce myself. I got a fiftys somthing Monark Rocket that Im converting to a board track style bike. I don't have a motor yet, But started the process of making a tank, and choping seat post to move it back about 6 inches. I found the bike frame in a field under some trees around 1990. I was about ten first resto project, Used parts from a girls monark I found at the local junkyard. The bike has been moved way to many times along with me but my restoration held up. Now I have a house and work shop and a son of my own (7) and starting our first project together. Thanxs for all the pixs and ideas i have enjoyed the site for a while now. Any advise shoot my way I'll have pics of my progress up soon. .....edit..... Just thought I would mention I'm in just outside of mpls mn. Im very interested in knowing all laws and restrictions. Im planing to keep it under 50 cc, headlights, tail lights, eye protection, just don't know how or if i need registration, insurance that kind of stuff. Current mn mbers please any info
Grin

Last edited:
Hi Grin, welcome to Motoredbikes, check out the legal section, maybe there is something in it which will cover your state.

Back