New To Motored Bikes

D_Station

Local time
9:23 AM
Hey, I discovered the amazing world of motored bikes on youtube i think, and i have some questions on building a bike like all of your wonderful creations and i figured i should go to a forum like this. I have taken a few metal working classes and am in a robotics team so i have some experience with this sort of stuff, and i hope to be able to post a bike up here eventually.

Hey D Station..ENO (Down Under)..Welcome to MBc...Lets see some "Robotic Mods" so the bike will operate on voice command...Just over 6,000 members here so the info and help is endless..will watch your build..ENO

Last edited:
haha, ill try to get my robotics team together and work on that part. Thanks Alot

Also, have any of you made a friction drive bike before, and if so, what methods did you use to stop the bike?

Funny thing, today we dropped by our reliable auto mechanic, and while waiting for somebody to return his call for a part we needed, we were talking about my bikes and developments in the electric field.

(Some customer of his was about to drop an an electric forklift motor into a Ford F-250, with no idea how far it would go. He was going to put 4 golf cart batteries, 2 to take him out on the highway, 2 to get him back home.)

But Don was saying how all the future developments are now being tested in the remote control auto racing hobbyists, and how the newest brush-less units are hitting amazing speeds and accelerations recently.

Toys and robots will lead the way !

hey, can you disregard the last comment i made, i realized that it should be in a different part of the forum. thanks

Back