"no-name" 49cc 2-stroke scooter engine

Thanks. I am going to get a starter on eBay and see if I can mount it on the right side of a friction drive setup to run the lights.

sorry your luck sucks augi but i have never blew one of these up.the only thing i dont like about them is it takes atleast three pulls to start every time.i just scored two more of these motors for free.
if the motor you have didn't come with the eastar , then its a total rebuild . the crank with the estart has inner threads , for the powl the pull start only has outy threads . you have to replace the crank to
you dont have to replace the crank but you do have to do some fab work to make it work.if you look at my last build youlle see it doesnt have a an e starter.but it had one when i started.

sorry your luck sucks augi but i have never blew one of these up.the only thing i dont like about them is it takes atleast three pulls to start every time.i just scored two more of these motors for free.you dont have to replace the crank but you do have to do some fab work to make it work.if you look at my last build youlle see it doesnt have a an e starter.but it had one when i started.
i'm over it, just a bit disappointed...i really could have used that extra displacement & electric. for real, this one was starting with only 2 half-pulls (i'm afraid to abuse the pull-start)...i think it would make a great 'round-town engine, but i don't wanna roll the dice on long-distance travel.

Back