Petition to make Florida's RS-68 Null and Void. Anyone In?

Good For you Common Sense not often displayed here. Which makes this entire reason for this thread having nothing to do with safety of the Motorized Bike rider.

MY only hope you are not attacked for your comments by those who expect others to follow the law but conveniently exclude themselves.

I believe that regardless of what the law says, some accidents can be avoided by the rider being in their comfort zone, and many accidents are caused by riders being forced out of their comfort zone, whether by laws or by cagers behaving stupidly.

Those comments were partially directed towards you, Gene. I don't care about RS68 one way or the other.

riding at your own risk has more than one meaning. You choice. You don't have to direct it at me. You can direct it to yourself and make your own decisions

So when you thought I was sticking up for you I was displaying common sense, but when you found out some of those comments were for you, now all of a sudden I'm riding at my own risk?

Not at all. You seem to be very concerned about your safety as you ride. I too worry about the same things. All this is good. But when you say you don't care about RS68 one way or the other I find that interesting on a few levels. One you were interested in possibly making your bike legal then you seem to have a change of heart. Second you do put yourself at risk with the law if you are not registered. So as I said it is your choice to take the risk. Not mine. So whether comments are meant for me or not you are riding at your own risk. Now come on, I have to believe you know this, so why the question "all of a sudden I'm riding at my own risk?"

Back