Picture of Quenton's new proto-type

Never satisfied- how about some picks with the drive system in place and the cover off.

Hi HoughMade,

Email me at quincy163@yahoo.com and I will send pictures via return email.
I would rather not post photos all over the Internet until all the authorized dealers receive their kits. I think it only fair that the dealers view the system first, and supply us with their first impressions.

Although I have owned and operated many companies over the years, I have never encountered so many competitive companies "demanding" to see our designs. One company even offered to "buy/lease" our designs, and when I declined, they stated they will just "rip" it off anyway. Another company even offered to "back door" their authorized distributor and sell us their "new" system for our kits. I can't help but wonder how harmful this is to the average consumer.

The EZM system is simple, basic, and efficient. We didn't re-invent the "wheel", just applied known technology with serious improvements. Our design not only improves the operation, but also removes the power robbing components from the drive system. After looking at the current gear boxes and the final ratios on the market it soon became clear that a lot of the 2 HP from the motor was consumed in the transmission. One of the first issues we had to deal with was the top speed, because once the motor was "set free" it wanted to travel near 40 MPH. After "loading" the motor with higher ratios, it is still possible for a 300-pound rider to skip using the pedals during take off, and the motor isn't wound up at normal cruising speeds [25 to 30 MPH].

Have fun,

i KNOW i'm understanding you to say that the drive system is so efficient that you can get near 40mph out of a 2HP 4 stroke ?!? AND that the ratios will be adjustable ?

is this drive system compatable with the 76-78mm centrif. clutch and the asociated 4 bolt mounting pattern ?

will the drive system be available as a sub assembly ?

you have MY undivided attention.

thanks,
steve

i KNOW i'm understanding you to say that the drive system is so efficient that you can get near 40mph out of a 2HP 4 stroke ?!? AND that the ratios will be adjustable ?

is this drive system compatable with the 76-78mm centrif. clutch and the asociated 4 bolt mounting pattern ?

will the drive system be available as a sub assembly ?

you have MY undivided attention.
thanks,
steve

Steve, I hope I'm not talking out of turn, but as someone who had the pleasure of riding Quenton's prototype last fall at the Motoredbike Rally at Cape Henlopen, I can vouch for the efficiency of the drive system. It hauled my carcass around quite easily. Also, yes it is designed to make it easy to change drive ratios. However, I'll leave your other questions for Quenton to answer.

Hi Steve,

Several dealers are making adapters and testing the drive system on different power plants, but we don't plan on offering the system as a separate item until we can exceed the production needed for the EZM kits.
The system is designed to fit the 50 CC HS & Honda motors, but should be adaptable to fit other motors.

Have fun,

Is that a ........

REBATE ?

Rebate.jpg

J/K

:)

That rebate was great!! I'll be looking for one of those on my side cover when I get a kit.
Jay
P.S. Eat your hearts out guys. I'm heading to Quenton's with my wife tomorrow morning.

Back