Picture of Quenton's new proto-type

Got my proto type kit this weekend from Quenton!! Got to move fast to get my 24 inch with the springer front end on the road. bought lots of parts today from Memory Lane Classics. Getting it legal in Pa. is another story but I've got a plan.
Must add that I actually went down to get my 49 J Whizzer that I bought from Quenton.
Jay

Attachments

• Visit to Quenton2 026.jpg
    Visit to Quenton2 026.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 331
  • Visit to Quenton2 027.jpg
    Visit to Quenton2 027.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Got my proto type kit this weekend from Quenton!! Got to move fast to get my 24 inch with the springer front end on the road. bought lots of parts today from Memory Lane Classics. Getting it legal in Pa. is another story but I've got a plan.
Must add that I actually went down to get my 49 J Whizzer that I bought from Quenton.
Jay
Post pics of the inside of the gearbox & that would greatly impress me. :D

Pic of the inside of the EZ bike gearbox?

Post pics of the inside of the gearbox & that would greatly impress me. :D
Quenton already posted a pic of the inside of the EZ "Silent Power Quick Change" Drive System.......:devilish:

Please do not call it a gearbox as the Hoot and the Grubee are not in the same class....:D

Attachments

• EZ Motorbike Gearbox CloseUp Open.jpg
    EZ Motorbike Gearbox CloseUp Open.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 290
Quenton already posted a pic of the inside of the EZ "Silent Power Quick Change" Drive System.......:devilish:

Please do not call it a gearbox as the Hoot and the Grubee are not in the same class....:D
SHOULD I or SHOULD I NOT..............................................i'll let this slide.

Hi everyone,

Time for a brief comment. The EZM drive system doesn't contain any gears. So in fact it isn't a "gearbox". However a gearbox can be called a drive system. Many refer to the gearbox or EZM drive system as a "transmission". I perfer to call our system the "EZM Silent Power Drive system". Whatever it is called, so far the reports are all positive.

Have fun,

Last edited:
as far as i know this could be the greatest con game ever!u have to be able to show us why we should buy one.if your already letting somepeople buy them than your dezign is already out there.do u have a patent?

Back