Plastic Camshaft?

Lobe is sintered metal.
Oh boy I can't wait!..was supposed to be delivered yesterday but wasn't for some reason and gotta pick it up in a couple hours when the post office opens. Watch this cam outlive the engine, I'll be swapping it to the next when this engine finally dies!!!:D

Oh boy I can't wait!..was supposed to be delivered yesterday but wasn't for some reason and gotta pick it up in a couple hours when the post office opens. Watch this cam outlive the engine, I'll be swapping it to the next when this engine finally dies!!!:D
I found the one you showed at a place called generatorchainsawparts.com and looking forward to your thoughts on the part.

Having issues with the post office atm...it would appear the seller mislabeled my package...the tracking number points to my mailing address but the label says spokane washington!!!! No wonder it wasn't delivered...AND NOW THEY CAN'T FIND IT!!!!! Fedex and UPS are going to be my only future shipping options. Frustrating. At least I can chuckle about some dude in spokane having the same issue lol.

Well, I saw the info on the post office's computer screen. Label was for rainier washington even though the tracking info says the delivery is in yucaipa...seller now wants to charge me $4 shipping to resend for their mistake.
I found the one you showed at a place called generatorchainsawparts.com and looking forward to your thoughts on the part.
www.generatorchainsawparts.com and
www.scooterpartsunlimited.com are the same as the ebay seller varietystorefront, just 2 of their websites. I'd wait on dealing with these guys to see how this gets handled.

It arrived...they sent me the junky hs 142f replacement cam!!!!! Freaking scammed me out of $22 for an $8 part!!!! Avoid like the plague.

After showing him the exact same thing on bicycle-engines.com at $5.99+$2 shipping he gave a whole $5 back and let me keep the part...still twice the price. Thinking of getting a full refund and buy one from bicycle-engines, but saving $8 isn't really worth the hassle. Just avoid varietystorefront on ebay and their 3 websites www.minibikepartsnow.com, www.scooterpartsunlimited.com and www.generatorchainsawparts.com. misleading pics with nothing saying item shown was different and better quality to scam you with the chinese counterfeit part.

After showing him the exact same thing on bicycle-engines.com at $5.99+$2 shipping he gave a whole $5 back and let me keep the part...still twice the price. Thinking of getting a full refund and buy one from bicycle-engines, but saving $8 isn't really worth the hassle. Just avoid varietystorefront on ebay and their 3 websites www.minibikepartsnow.com, www.scooterpartsunlimited.com and www.generatorchainsawparts.com. misleading pics with nothing saying item shown was different and better quality to scam you with the chinese counterfeit part.
Sorry to here that you got the shaft Dan. I would sat no pun intended, but we both know the truth to that. I was sure hoping you had a good find. Thanks for letting the rest of us know about the crap product. By the way I got the clutch from stanton. I haven't installed it yet, but it looks like quality. It drives me nuts when they show 1 thing and send another.

Put that clutch on, you'll notice a huge difference in takeoff. Still might return this cam on principle...will save $13.70 if I get a full refund from the seller and buy the identical cam from bicycle-engines.com. will just take up to 2 weeks to return this and wait for the refund then order one for $5.99+$2 shipping...already got $5 back because i called em on their bs...not sure if $8.71 is worth the 2 weeks for the same part to come in..

Put that clutch on, you'll notice a huge difference in takeoff. Still might return this cam on principle...will save $13.70 if I get a full refund from the seller and buy the identical cam from bicycle-engines.com. will just take up to 2 weeks to return this and wait for the refund then order one for $5.99+$2 shipping...already got $5 back because i called em on their bs...not sure if $8.71 is worth the 2 weeks for the same part to come in..
The worse part about it is when it is your sole trans., and it's down so your over the barrel cause of some dip s**t's false ad. About two weeks ago I sent back 3 seats that didn't look anything like what I ordered. It cost me 10.50 in shipping to look at their falsely advertised seats, but I didn't have a engine tore down waiting for parts. I would if in your shoes probably just keep the dam cam, give them a s**tty review, contact and inform ebay of the deceptive ad, and motor on my friend.

Motor is still running, just not optimally. Took less than 2 hours to tear the engine down, diagnose the issue then rebuild. I have tons of life left on this cam, just slowly getting weaker torque...just wanted my starting power back with a part that would last years. Itd'd be one thing if the part was better than the stock huasheng cam...but its identical...

Back