Pyramid Alloy Double Bicycle Kickstand from niagra bikes

I am ordering a second pyramid stand for my next MB build. I absolutely love my the first one I bought. Just have to keep the mounting bolt tight. I also have found that the rubber feet tends to fall off easily. No biggie, but thats what Ive seen so far.

I have not had any problems with it otherwise.

thats great. this looks like a perfect stand for me. ill buy it and superglue the feet on as soon as it arrives. :cool:

hi; bikeworld has the old style rear hoop. it bolts to rear axle and lifts rear wheel, which allows pedal start so you can set idle and fine tune carb, also you can see how the chain is acting, alighnment and how true your wheel is. there are probably other uses. old service and messenger bikes used them up front. they are 19.00 plus shipping. mitch

I ordered mine at Niagra because the E-bay link was all out and got it within three days cheapest way to ship parcel post. It's perfect. Like it was designed for my bike.

Here's my original stand on my bike. 1oldstand.jpg And here's my old stand and the new stand side by side. Yes. That allen bolt is IDENTICAL to each other.1oldandnew.jpg Look at how easy this thing fits on. Like the frame was made for this stand it seems.1Fit.jpg Here's the stand when it's in it's up position. It may seem too low but is actually plenty of room.1standup.jpg And here's my big test. My driveway has a slant. I parked my bike 45 degrees of that slant. NO SWEAT.1Driveway.jpg

Overall this was a PERFECT fit for Cronus. Worth the cash,man.

I ordered mine at Niagra because the E-bay link was all out and got it within three days cheapest way to ship parcel post. It's perfect. Like it was designed for my bike.

Here's my original stand on my bike.View attachment 9492 And here's my old stand and the new stand side by side. Yes. That allen bolt is IDENTICAL to each other.View attachment 9493 Look at how easy this thing fits on. Like the frame was made for this stand it seems.View attachment 9494 Here's the stand when it's in it's up position. It may seem too low but is actually plenty of room.View attachment 9495 And here's my big test. My driveway has a slant. I parked my bike 45 degrees of that slant. NO SWEAT.View attachment 9496

Overall this was a PERFECT fit for Cronus. Worth the cash,man.

I have them for both of mine.

That last pic is an optical illusion. That front tire is 3 to 4 inches off the ground!

I recently purchased the pyramid double stand from bike world usa and I think it is pretty good. Some issues: teensy bit too short; bike wobbles from side to side. some fatter rubber
pads maybe? I also don't like how low it hangs down, but it needs to clear the chain.
Other than that I like it. seems solid and stable and takes quite a bit to push the bike over.

Thumbs up for that kick stand! Another plus is even in the up position it will hold your bike upright with the rear wheel off.

Back