Recommend a Reliable Kit for towing a Trailer in Yucatan this Winter?

Discussion in 'Bicycle Trailers' started by Lapo, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Lapo

Lapo New Member

Hi All, new to the forum here and this is my first post. Ive yet to own a motorized bike but have been dreaming of it for a couple years now. Ill be spending the winter in the Yucatan and my plan is to be getting around by motorized bike. Im planning on getting a lockable trailer made when i get there to keep my gear and instruments in. Ill be doing research myself but thought id ask if anyone could recommend a reliable kit that could haul a 75-100 lb load. Im trying to keep the price to 200 or a bit more if necessary. The cheaper the better as im on a tight budget. Thanks Alot, Lapo

2. Samdallas214

Samdallas214 Member

go to the vendor review area so you can see the good and bad dealers. And welcome.

3. BigBlue

BigBlue Active Member

Welcome to the forum.
    Reliability and cheap don't go together. $200.00 isn't going to buy reliability. Parts availability is going to be very important if you go the cheapest route. Last thing you'd want to do is break down in a foreign country and not access to parts. I suggest you look at the builds and some of the issues that people have with the cheapest route.

Good Luck,

Chris
    AKA: BigBlue