Pull Start Reverse pull start?

right sided driven gearbox, no jackshaft

Mostly just to see if i can... If i can, it opens up options for simplicity. Instead of having to use a gear box i could just run a chain off of the 1:1 standard clutch bell housing sprocket like most cag motors have for a right hand drive to accommodate for my nuvinci hub.

i saw this a few weeks ago, hard to get more info, the site does not like answering questions, but it is what we all want, this box is a real mystery. to put you in the picture first go to www.fareastimports.com then look at the bike for sale. for futher info. click on the yellow car on the right of the page, scroll down and see these bikes, the box drives the bikes gears, from the right side. you first turn the engine back to front, This a special reverse drive box, HOW ? can,t find out where this box comes from, the site admin wont tell me. but it will solve your problem and everyone elses that want a motorised bike with gears, sick bike parts won,t be pleased though. even if their kit is good. juat a matter of getting the gearing right. bye bluegoose

Back