Tebowing

sorry for the headache fabian i have read some of your post and you are clearly an intelligent man. it was not intended to be

well chopper if it illeagel in chicago then why in the **** do you got one you arent anybetter than anyone else and quit trying to sound gangsta cause u aint and keep it up u will be banned and we do respect the law on this forum if u cant we dont need u here g

Nobody likes tickets, the law keeps us civilized with rules to follow. Theres bad cops for sure but I believe they put their lives on the line for us everyday, just read the news. Cops are the only guvmint workers I think deserve a pay raise.

learn to read they are legal here that is the problem i am legal. his sergeant even apoligized to me when i called to make a complaint. when he is pulling me over instead of protecting and serving especily on a day like the nato summit his is the ganster. i am a machinist not a ganster. in america the judges make the laws and the cops enforce them. he told me i didnt care what the secratery of state told me he says its a MC not a MB so PLEASE read what i say, and dont miss quote me. you friend cavi does not respect the law so u are mistaken he lives in NY so he is a law breaker. that is why i have no ticket. i have had at least 4 other cops just pass me by. till officer gabrielski. he is not even a detective, and if he keep abusing his power he never will be. cops do not make laws. that is why i have no ticket. so again please read befor disrespecting someone. and once again i am no ganster and never will be.

Back to your original idea. What exactly do you intend to do if stopped again?
By the way, Tim Tebow has my full respect. I find nothing fake about him.

thank you sir, these genlemen have taken every thing out of context to start a rediculess fued. Tim Tebow is an american icon. he has inspired many americans to take a knee in prayer. now im not very religious but as many threads on this very fourm say there is a bad cop in every town. he happend to harrass me and detain me for over a half hour no the next time it happens i plan to pull the Tebow and pay for his to find a passion of his own, pray i dont get pulled over, and pray we all are safe and can ride in peace. all anyone needs to do is youtube tebowing on fox news. there was 4 high school kids who got suspended for this while the othere 36 kids got a worning. the man himself Tim Tebow came out in suport of them, i implor every one just simple youtube it befor bashing me. i dont know if these guys just dont like Tebow but the man is one heck of a roll modle and to be respected.

@ choppermke

not everyone says i'm an intelligent man, besides, my spelling leaves a lot to be desired; my grammar skills are somewhat less than efficient and my punctuation rarely follows the rules; my use of interrogative and reflexive pronouns is disastrous and that's before we get to correct sentence structure, paragraphing and my woeful incompetence for correct use of antimetabole.

Let it be know that i barely passed primary school; completely failed secondary school and have prima facie evidence to prove it: dismal student report cards and less than complimentary teachers notes for proof.
So lets just step down any notion of my perceived intelligence for by academic assessment, i'm a complete failure.

Back