'The Beast' Reborn

Very cool Low.
Wish I had sumpin like that. I could tilt it back to keep the
rain off. It would have to be a bit taller though, and it still
wouldn't stop the neighborhood kids from calling me 'Sasquatch',
even though there might be some slight resemblance.

Rawly, I told Low, I'l tell you, those screens have to be more vertical than you'd think, otherwise they try and steer the bike for you. Guess how I know.

Yeah,
I'm a tinkerer & will probably wear out the nuts & bolts responsible for adjusting the handlebar clamp & the 5mm adjustable stem hex bolt.
-Low-

I adjusted the fairing more upright to extend its height & installed an adjustable angle steerer stem to further raise it. I got it to where I can just see over it if I sit totally upright, or get under the wind if I get slightly bent. Now I just need to kick this cold I've had for the past few days to get some real mileage on this fairing bike. Will post some results once tested.
-added pic of more upright fairing (my dog wanted in on the pic)-
-Lowracer-

Attachments

• fairing5beast.jpg
    fairing5beast.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
We have a stunted Hitler too, our 3rd. She's actually as "normal" as a dog gets, the last one was a self propelled cuddly toy, but the first. O dear. All 10lbs of him crashing doors open, dressage strutting to the middle of a room and standing there like the middle of the ring at a show. Head up, tail up, you can see me? I'm here, I'm IT. Then he swaggered off, you can carry on now.

Thanks Rawly.
LOL Ludwig...
Layla is a teacup chihuahua 2.5 lbs wet.
Shes a nice calm friendly version (thank goodness)
Here are a few better shots of the fairing in the more upright position that I'll be using to test this thing once I get better.
-Low-

Attachments

• fairing8beast.jpg
    fairing8beast.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 425
  • fairing6beast.jpg
    fairing6beast.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 404
  • fairing7beast.jpg
    fairing7beast.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 428
Yea low is a craftsman, beautiful bikes. Kids look just like the old dada huh?

Back