the geet system

I short a hho reactor like a geet system is a miniature fuel cracking refinery.
Yes a refinery, that produces a combustible mixture from water and ,wax, kerosene, oil, and just about any scrap hydrocarbon known.

Keep pokin AG, get him mad and pull more info out!!!

This is way more fun than night school or the library, Simon!

Last edited:
Yes, this thread has been very educational.
I just hope that all parties involved are still friends when the smoke clears.

No animosity on my part. I just find it mildly irritating, when I state that my conclusions are a product of my own analysis, to be twitted for sources. I will repeat, yet again, one simple fact: I know a little bit about a great many things, a great deal about a few, and am perfectly prepared to admit error when shown that it is error.

A bunch of P.T. Barnums making an easy buck.

Runnin a Circus is no easy living, ask Tom LOL! :giggle:

Great post AG, I've been a lot and ain't seen that one yet! I was surprised they found it a hoax.

this may be kinda off topic... but couldnt you do achieve these results from natural gas injection @ the manifold???? What do you guys think about natural gas powered vehicles in general... they had a natural gas civic at the Honda dealership here. It was pretty cool and you could buy a home fill station.

I was thinking the same thing, only propane would be cheaper!

Any carburetor or fuel injector which increase the coefficient of vaporization will increase the available chemical energy during the combustion cycle, which increase the effective mechanical output of the engine per unit of fuel used. There are various ways to achieve that - one of the earliest demonstrated was using "waste" exhaust heat to vaporize the incoming fuel charge.
HHO chemically hydrogenates the longer chain carbon molecules in the fuel mix, increasing their combustibility by lowering their flashpoint and drastically decreasing surface tension of the droplet.

I totally agree on the vaporization part, however, heating gas is contrary to everything I've ever learned at school or the track... It's been mentioned a few times here and seems to make sense, but are you guy's positive?

A friend of mine is a chemist and did tell me a while back that HHO chemically hydrogenates the longer chain carbons. I'll be talking to him again w/in a week or two, if you guy's have a specific question to push this debate further? As for decreasing surface tension of the droplet? Wouldn't the many detergent additives already be doing that? I was always taught that the only way to decrease surface tension in a fluid e.g. water, was to use a soap.

I'm absolutely torn here because I agree w/ AG that cars are about as good as you can possibly get them. Yet I agree with Simon that there must be somthing to increase efficiencey of the fuel...

I appreciate all of the posts and knowledge, thanks!

When you hydrogenate a short chain hydrocarbon fluid, in effect "saturating" the hydrogen bonds available, the fluid will have a lower boiling point, a higher vapor pressure, and decreased surface tension. Yes, detergents also typically lower surface tension.

hahah ive had this debate on another forum, i think the key point is; nobodys claiming to run an internal combustion engine on hydrogen, it is simply theorised, or to some, proven, that you can increase the efficiency of an internal combustion engine by adding hydrogen whether it is at, prior, or post the point of vapourisation is still being debated, as are the methods of production and application.
but i think it might help people to think of the process as being energy recovery, not a revolutionary new technology that will change the world etc, the various methods are just a way of recovering wasted fuel and energy, the method is simply a vehicle, like a copper wire to an electric system, or a pipe to plumbing, the car is no more running on hydrogen than an electric motor runs on pure copper, its simply a useful part of an efficient motor.

All gasoline or deisel ICE's burn air and fuel vapor.
Liquid gasoline will not burn. I have dropped a cigarette butt in a coffee can of gas and guess what? It went out!
Fuel injectors, weather for gas or diesel, spray the fuel in a very fine mist, to promote evaporation to attain fuel vapor.
Carburetors try to do the same, but not as well.
Look down any good automotive carb and you will see a "ring" in the center if the venturi. The ring is called an annular booster. It breaks up the fuel droplets much better, finer, that just a standard fuel jet emulsion tube.

The GEET system never lets liquid fuel enter the intake system. Only the desired vapor.
The oil giants have known of this system for 40+ years. They squashed it faster than you can blink an eye.
What kind of profits could they make if every car on the road was getting 150-200 MPG? Imagine a lifted truck, 40" tires, 454 big block powering it, getting 160 MPG! Imagine how the fuel industry for cross country trucking would collapse if all the big rigs got 180 MPG!!!???
This GEET technology could have easily stopped the current gas crunch we are experiencing right now. The fuel comsumpiton around the world would have slowed to a drip. The gas company CEO's would have had to work at McDonalds as a second job just to pay thier mortgage.

The root of all evil: Greed.

Heck, They killed Stanley Meyers after he went public with his water powered dune buggy!
Do a youtube search on his name if you want to learn more.

Yes, we've all heard the same conspiracy theory for a long time. But where is the proof that the oil shieks have any control over what the car manufacturers do? They are separate entities. Wouldn't we have seen massive payoff scandals by now? You know, where the oil shiek is handing the prez of GM a suitcase with a billion dollars in it?
Gasoline doesn't ignite with a cigarette butt because the butt doesn't have an open flame. It doesn't mean that gasoline doesn't burn. If it didn't burn, how would our engines be working and why do our gas tanks eventually run dry?
Yes, greed can be evil, but it isn't the root of ALL evil. But it's easier to put into one sentence.

Back