the geet system

Gasoline doesn't ignite with a cigarette butt because the butt doesn't have an open flame. It doesn't mean that gasoline doesn't burn. If it didn't burn, how would our engines be working and why do our gas tanks eventually run dry?
Yes, greed can be evil, but it isn't the root of ALL evil. But it's easier to put into one sentence.

Gasoline in liquid form will not burn. The vapors are a whole 'nuther game though.

I just had a quick look.

Interesting I thought at first.

Then I look at the plans and see a "magnet" being used in some magical way....

That was the end for me - every time you see a magnet being used in some non conventional way something is fishy. Magnets are known for, um, being magnetic. They are not known to give exhaust gasses some special property, reduce limescale in your toilet or save gas when installed on a fuel line.
Actually the "magnet" that you see is simply an iron rod placed in the assembly. It magnetizes on its own due to the friction and vortices inside the intake pipe. It also acts as a heat exchange, allowing your engine to run 30% cooler. I'm planning on geeting my 79cc shifter bike because of this.

Back