The Good Bike Deal Thread.

cop out attempt. This is a big reason why I look for companies that at least offer some type of warranty, even if it means I have to pay more. My argument to them is that consumable parts still should have a minimum time frame for coverage to account for manufacturing defects. No different than buying a new car and the brakes fail at like 1000 miles. That should be covered.

If you can't get them to take care of it, I will remove that bike from this thread. I don't want to direct people to crappy companies that won't stand behind their products at all.
Update, My brother was exaggerating the milage drop, it gets 9miles per charge traveling stop and go at 30mph, rated is 10-12 so that is acceptable.
I found this out when they asked for milage fully charged before a trip and when fully depleted.

The motor is bad and after a video clip, they are sending a new motor.

So they are good/average customer support.

I cant ever seem to catch the kent bayside that low 198$ is lowest in my region from walmart when i ordered my first one i got it from kents website for 158$

Can't copy the link successfully. Kent bayside $98 if you choose the brown option still available. Pic shows silver bike though. Walmart, it shows up on Bing search for Kent Bayside cruiser/mens. $98
The Brown is $198. That's why it's the only one left.

I checked that search link 3 times, they be a messin with me. Thanks. Here's the other site if interested.

Oh, nice find. I wonder why Walmart is $198... I bet the brown is supposed to also be $98, but they messed up the price.

I checked that search link 3 times, they be a messin with me. Thanks. Here's the other site if interested.

Hey, I think that's that fake website again, they list a Cranbrook for $34.

Back