The Good Bike Deal Thread.

Somebody tell me this is a bad deal for a electric bike. Because I'm really thinking about buying it. It is only a 250watt hub motor, but I can't find if the bike is 24 or 36 volt system.

I also can't seem to find what AH rating the battery is. They claim it takes 4 hours to charge. So I'm figuring on a charge rate of 2-2.5amps per hour, so wonder if it is a 8-10AH battery.
They claim around 35-45miles range depending on conditions.

I would like to hear what you all think. I'm mainly looking at it because it should be a fairly low weight bike.

Thanks.
1000000032.jpg

Somebody tell me this is a bad deal for a electric bike. Because I'm really thinking about buying it. It is only a 250watt hub motor, but I can't find if the bike is 24 or 36 volt system.

I also can't seem to find what AH rating the battery is. They claim it takes 4 hours to charge. So I'm figuring on a charge rate of 2-2.5amps per hour, so wonder if it is a 8-10AH battery.
They claim around 35-45miles range depending on conditions.

I would like to hear what you all think. I'm mainly looking at it because it should be a fairly low weight bike.

Thanks. View attachment 211879
I couldn't find much, but it is 36V from what I could find. I would guess 10ah on the battery. Seems pretty standard on the budget ebikes

I couldn't find much, but it is 36V from what I could find. I would guess 10ah on the battery. Seems pretty standard on the budget ebikes
Yeah I just like the looks of that bike. Plus it looks fun & comfortable to ride. Lol looks cheap enough to buy & make a gas/electric hybrid bike out of it. I think I could fit a Honda gx35 or gx50 in the triangle. Thanks.

RadRover 6 plus on sale. $1099
When it was first released in 2022 it was$1,999 then by 2023 it was $1,599 now it's $1099
Buy now and buy and an extra battery and your still getting a good price $1, 599
If I needed new batteries now, I would just buy a whole new bike :LOL: but I'm not ready for batteries yet
The way prices are dropping Maybe a new bike is in my future instead of just replacing the Batteries

They really must want to get rid of what stock they have left because the next Rad model is coming out and that should be good
Or maybe it's time they discontinued it and go with the rear shock frames

When it was first released in 2022 it was$1,999 then by 2023 it was $1,599 now it's $1099
Buy now and buy an extra battery and you still getting a good price
If I needed new batteries now, I would just buy a whole new bike :LOL: but I'm not ready for batteries yet

They really must want to get rid of what stock they have left because the next Rad model is coming out and that should be good
Or maybe it's time they discontinued it and go with the rear shock frames
Yeah at $1099 dollars a guy or gal could buy the bike & for I'm sure $500-$600more they could buy a spare battery for it. So all in all I see it a good deal.

Back