they see me rollin'...

so after many hours of teardown mock up and trial and error I'm up and runnin, well hopefully. Haven't put any gas through it yet. But this is my first build. Its a simple frame with some upgrades what do you think?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 690
After you've rode it for several miles, you'll be making changes to improve it. That's just the way it is with these bikes.

well ive made a lot of changes to it so far over the months ive owned it yes, and im still no where near done. umm in san diego like around el cajon area. does anyone know of a place that can build me a whole new rear wheel that is extremely wide? i want to change the cranks out to a single gear and change the rear sprocket to only a single seeing as it has multiple gears. there is no room for a rear brake. on top of all this i have a 2008 giant simple cruiser frame so it is kind of capable of being able to house a fat rear wheel and tire, but i have know experience in building wheels, just engines. any help would be huge! i have a really wide front tire and i would like to make the rear the same cuz it doesnt feel steady on such a skinny mountain bike wheel. my bike has been in shambles the last week because the bearings in the rear wheel blew up. if anyone has parts or knowledge on how to fit it all back together i have some cash.

come on, some one has to know how to do rear wheel assemblies for a giant simple frame i mean what do i need basically put it this way I HAVE NO REAR WHEEL

I'm building a Simple.
I just rebuilt then rear end assembly.
What do you need to know?

However mine was all intact.
I just re-built it to freshen things up, plus I had broke the coaster brake lever on a test run.

I'm just getting started with the build thread...

i honestly just have the coaster hub wheel with a 40 tooth sprocket attached to the hub of my wheel, as for cranks...they are junk on my bike im saving up some cash to get some different. the brak arm is not attached in any way but it it tight to to the frame and doesnt move.

Back