Thoughts on Internal Shifting Hub?

Hey never saw these replies! Thanks for the information everyone. As it turns out, I may just stick with the single speed, after all. Strange it's been two years since the post and all,but, no I still have not made decision on my motor bicycle. I've been riding my 150 scooter. Now that thing... I can't lie, it's a really sweet machine, it you can get the chance to get one, I do recommend it! My next motorbicycle is gonna be geared to do 40 plus, single speed, and simple! Thanks everyone

As it turns out, I may just stick with the single speed, after all.
Strange it's been two years since the post and all,but, no I still have not made decision on my motor bicycle. I've been riding my 150 scooter. Now that thing... I can't lie, it's a really sweet machine, it you can get the chance to get one, I do recommend it!

My next motorbicycle is gonna be geared to do 40 plus, single speed, and simple! Thanks everyone
That is really gong to bite when you just want to go 15-20 mpg.

With a 4 stroke and centrifugal clutch to go 40mph+ with hills a shift kit is a must, or else you will be replacing the clutch every 2-3 weeks.

With a 4 stroke and centrifugal clutch to go 40mph+ with hills a shift kit is a must, or else you will be replacing the clutch every 2-3 weeks.
Good call, the 4 stroke shifter is a much better, reliable ride and you don't have to connect the Jack shaft to the Engine if you have hills ;-}

2_SlugoDoneLeft-Covers-1280.jpg

2_4Sshift12-R1280.jpg

Those are some of my early 4-stroke shifters, and then I went to my own custom MOD for the 4G Transfer case., I put in longer main shafts so they reached the right site on it's own.

2_10GfitoDoneR-1280.jpg

I miss building them.

Back