Tough looking ebike.

darwin

Local time
8:33 AM
71eHMgGGHFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Where's the battery?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Buy a car for $3000 too if you want. I think the money for that is in the frame. Looks to me that can't be mass produced w/o experienced builders. Look at the curves and the subtle angles. It's a beauty.

The "no accessories" option is $2,749. Now... what do you get, exactly, for the extra $395?

Lets see...

• Leather Pannier Saddle Bag
• Headlight Protect
• Fenders
• Rear Rack

Hmmm. Evidently the fenders are an "accessory"... they can't throw those in for the $2,749...

...oh, and I 'think' the "Headlight Protect" is that metal "screen" for the headlight. $395 for that... the fenders (which should come with it)... the rear rack (which really should come with it too) and those small saddle bags... what a bargain!

>facepalm<

Here she is without all those "accessories"...

81zbJh3XKyL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I gotta say... that would make a BADA__ "gas frame" bike design... think of that bad boy rockin' a 2-stroke....

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Damn... that now screams "Mass Produced Chinese Product" that is being purchased and branded. Not at all good. For that kind of dough I'd want a UNIQUELY designed and produced product to be honest...

They have a sidecar :oops:

I was so excited for that bike until I saw that price tag. Yikes! Too rich for my blood
Buy a car for $3000 too if you want. I think the money for that is in the frame. Looks to me that can't be mass produced w/o experienced builders. Look at the curves and the subtle angles. It's a beauty.
They have a sidecar :oops:

Thats pretty bad when the bike costs $3,126.00, but the side car is gonna cost ya $4,595.00, $1,469 more than the bike itself...lol.
So if ya want the complete package its gonna cost ya $7,721.00???...lol...lol...lol......TOO FUNNY, especially if they both go into battery meltdown spontaneous combustion...lol...lol.

Back