Transparent automotive wrap

BruceBanner1983

Local time
7:32 AM
I used to have a gas tank on an MB that was orange, plastic and see through. I didn’t remember the brand, but I went on eBay and searched and ended up finding one. The problem is first of all, orange doesn’t match the color of my current bike anyway, but secondly the tank I just purchased is quite faded and still will clash with my current bikes colors, which are black and grey. I’d like to wrap it a transparent black so that I can still see through it, or find another way to make it black but still be able to see through it so I can always see the fuel level. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Tail light lense paint will work. It will look solid until you shine a light on it
Thanks man! Gotta wait a little bit to order it but that should work great! I pulled the trigger on the tank cause I only found two on eBay and didn’t want it to be gone but here’s a pic of my old bike with that same tank

Attachments

• IMG_5903.jpeg
    IMG_5903.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 79
The old tank I had was orange. The one I just ordered probably was orange but is now faded.
Are you looking for this paint armor guard? This is good stuff. But to apply it right you need some additional finishing/ detailer tools to apply it right/good.
Screenshot_20231019-203419_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231019-203404_Samsung Internet.jpg

I used to have a gas tank on an MB that was orange, plastic and see through. I didn’t remember the brand, but I went on eBay and searched and ended up finding one. The problem is first of all, orange doesn’t match the color of my current bike anyway, but secondly the tank I just purchased is quite faded and still will clash with my current bikes colors, which are black and grey. I’d like to wrap it a transparent black so that I can still see through it, or find another way to make it black but still be able to see through it so I can always see the fuel level. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Black chrome paint or midnight chrome paint. Its transparent & black & shiny.

Back