The second wave of madness begins!!!

I got the avenger put on and took it out for a maiden start. I had trouble getting it started, but it did start. Then the chain popped off. I already knew I needed to adjust the chain, but I thought it might be good enough to get it running. I was wrong. Maybe I'll try again when I get home from work tomorrow. Won't have much daylight to work with though. I didn't take any pics before I put it away, but it pretty much looks the same anyway

I was trying to get the chain adjusted again the other day and can't get it right. I ordered a half link. It should be here tomorrow. I think with the half link I may be able to get it good enough to not need a tensioner at all. We'll see

Amazon delivered the half link today. Gotta find time to put it on. Steelers game today and it's cold out.
KMC Half-Link 3/16" 415H-Ol for Ensuring Proper Tensioning https://a.co/d/dTIxCwF

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Ok I got the chain just about perfect. Thank God for half links. Don't have time to play with it today though. Go Steelers!!!

Attachments

• 20231231_135428.jpg
    20231231_135428.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 29
Back