Tri State Ride Ma. N.H. and Maine Saturday April 10th

Hey Ray or anyone who was in attendance. How did the ride go? I'm home here sick in bed but I wished I was well enough to make the trip. I wanna see pictures please.

Jim

We had about 12 bikes show up. One broke down , another one never started, and about 3 or 4 bikes were cited by the Hampton, N.H. police for no registration. Thank God everyone had licences. I know from personal experience that they will arrest you for driving a motorised bike without a licence. I brought my Yamaha Majesty scooter because I hadn't reregistered my motorised bike this year. James65 and I finished the ride as far as Nubble Light and back as it was too nice a day to waste. Next ride, everyone will have to be properly registered for the New Hampshire stretch. We got back about 6:30 pm. James65"s bike performed pretty well, only a minor problem with his muffler.Riding through crowded downtown Portsmouth It turned a lot of heads. LOL. James65, I don't know where you get the energy to do all that and still go dancing with the wife at 8:30 pm! KUDOS!!

hahaha the stingray made it thats awesome!!! too bad the wind had its way with everyones bikes and the yamaha!!! I ended up blowing up the top end headed back over the one way bridge then had to pedal the rest of the way back with a grany gear yay. was great meeting everyone. word to the wise I wont run 100 to 1 ratio onroad anymore i shoulda stuck to my 70:1 which in all theese yrs has never failed me.... thanks ray for all the coffee donuts and sandwiches and geo keep up the good welding work thanks for the tips.sorry if i ruined anyones ride

STAY OUT OF HAMPTON BEACH ON MB's. Several riders got 105.00 tickets for no paper work. I was enjoying the day met up with fellow mb's nuts like myself, saw some great looking bikes from Pirate Cycles all I can say is if you want a strong 2 stroke with quality parts look no further. Left Salisbury to Seabrook to Hampton then my ride went down hill just could not enjoy the great day and scenery. That route is fantastic but for one hard as s will have to ride somewhere else.
I have several videos I need to post on photobucket later today.
Thanks all who showed up. Troyboy and Taco and freinds was nice meeting you guys and truly enjoyed your works of art. I'm getting me a mask for the next ride.
RDKryton hope you feel well soon and I will see you in August in Lebanon PA.

ray your going to lebanon???? awesome my wife n i are as well thanks for the nod ray we liked you too lol my bike blew up for a reason!!! if it wouldnt have my crew and i woulda kept going and got tickets too so i';ll take a 65dollar smoked engine and a 6 mile pedal over a 105 dollar ticket and possibly a day off to go fight it with george so i'm happy with the outcome. we got to hang out and trashtalk it was a sucsess ray i actually wanna do that ride again with my legal honda nsr 50 maybee jg767 can take his yamaha do u have a reged bike? lets do this!!!! dan wants me to go up next wknd and do some legal ridin with him

My wife and kids are going too. We are going to make a week of it in Amish Land. Jay and Bonnie were terrific to use last year and we promised to be back. Now he can't get rid of us. My bike got stickers for Ma. but the friction drive I didn't reg. because I dont ride it much. I bring along for a spare and an extras for someone to try motoresed bikes. I guess its to late for Fred but I'll put a sticker on it. That coastal route is awesome and I will do it again but not right away. Maybe next Presidents Day.

Yep. I'm going to drop 40.00 bucks on sticker this week. I can't have Fred or anybody along for a ride get another ticket. That bike might end up with a frame mount before the summer is gone.

Back